Nathan is right

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Tue Nov 14 12:48:31 PST 2000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Max Sawicky" <sawicky at epinet.org>

>That's the worst part. Whoever loses will be the odds-on
>favorite to get the nomination next time. So in 2004 we'll
>be looking at the same two nimrods!!!

Which is a good reason to want Gore to win, since we are more likely to build a primary opposition to him screwing up in the next four years as President than as the "noble loss" candidate he will be if Bush wins.

And there is the Supreme Court, lower courts and executive agencies - yada yada yada. But that's only of interest to those fighting discrimination before the courts and EEOC and those fighting union busting in the courts and NLRB.

Of course, Bush still may win the hand court plus overseas ballot counting, so who knows?

We'll find out in a few weeks.

-- Nathan