The Bush Plan: Overkill!

James Baird jlbaird3 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 17:51:40 PST 2000

> maybe shrub isn't content to enter office with a 40
> percent approval rating;
> maybe he wants to shoot for 25 or 30.

I guess he figures as long as you get into office, you have 4 years to repair the damage. I think the best comment I've heard was from one of the talking heads on the radio this morning. They were talking about Rutherford B. Hayes vs. Tilden, and how he was called "his fraudulency", and only served one term. The comment was, "Hey, I've been to the Rutherford B. Hayes house. It's a national monument. Tilden's house isn't a national monument."

Jim Baird