plea

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Nov 15 03:39:21 PST 2000

Because of expanding subscribership, pre-election volume, and countless quoted screens, the monthly cost of this list has crept well above $200. When I get a day to devote to switching this to Jordan's server, I will, but in the meanwhile, anyone who feels moved to make a contribution to offset some of that cost, well, I'd be deeply grateful.

Thanks to those of you who responded to the last plea. --

Doug Henwood Left Business Observer Village Station - PO Box 953 New York NY 10014-0704 USA +1-212-741-9852 voice +1-212-807-9152 fax email: <mailto:dhenwood at panix.com> web: <http://www.panix.com/~dhenwood/LBO_home.html>