Voter Fraud,etc.

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 09:42:18 PST 2000

When the UAW Legal dept offered me a summer job when I was in law school, the person in charge called back to ask, what kind of car do you have? I said, I have an American Toyota made by nonunion labor in Kentucky and a Japanese Colt made by Mitsubishi union labor in Japan. They have great big AMERICA WORKS BESE WHEN WE SAY UNION YES bumper stickers on them. I'll probably bring the Colt to Detroit. She said, "I'll put down 'Dodge.'" --jks