FOIA Update

matt hogan matt.hogan at lycos.com
Wed Nov 15 12:18:17 PST 2000

Received my latest Freedom of Information Act request. This one is from the CIA. I requested the following Articles:

1.) "A Bible Lesson on Spying" by John Cardwell.

Cardwell's article appeared in the Fall 1978

issue of the CIA journal "Studies in

Intelligence"

2.) "CIA'S Role in the Study of UFOs, 1947-90" by

Gerald Haines.

Both of these articles are under 100 pages--thus they are free of any fees. To get these articles, send your FOIA request to: Central Intelligence Agency, Information and Privacy Coordinator, Washington, D.C. 20505