The Language of Betrayal

Nancy Bauer/Dennis Perrin bauerperrin at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 16 11:10:40 PST 2000

Leo Casey wrote:

>One can throw
>shit, but one shouldn't have to catch any shit
>on the rebound.

>[I]t has the ring of the schoolyard
>bully who cries after someone finally punches him in
>the nose.

950-Foot Hallucinogenic Christ! Are we going through this shit again? Look, I voted for Nader, I don't take it back, and above all I don't care what the Gore libs have say about it. If I dish shit, I expect it in return, and I don't complain about it. Okay?

Fuck the Altermans, the Richard Goldsteins, the Gloria Steinems, the Jesse Jacksons, and triple-fuck Queen Hillary, at whose feet we'll soon see most, if not all, of the above. If my refusal to kneel before the latest savior of The People is construed as "betrayal," so be it.

DP