The Language of Betrayal

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Thu Nov 16 14:17:34 PST 2000

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Nathan Newman wrote:

> The question is not the attack on Gore or DLC types, but the
> attacks on the integrity of the progressives who supported
> Gore. As Leo has noted, folks like Cornel West have been
> attacked on this list in the past when they were on the
> "wrong" side of a political question, but since he supported
> Nader,

Who, exactly, commited this crime? The only person I recall defending West was Art McGee, and I don't recall him trashing West in the past.

For me, West was a twit, is a twit, and probably always will be a twit. My opinion of him has not changed one bit.

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com

If the government doesn't like the people, why doesn't it dissolve them and elect a new people? --Brecht