electoral college follies

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Thu Nov 16 20:40:02 PST 2000

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Michael Pollak wrote:

> One last twist I didn't realize before -- when the house
> selects the President in this fashion, the Senate selects
> the VP. And in that scenario, Gore would still be the
> presiding VP and Lieberman would be voting as a Senator.
> So if Cantwell wins, the Democrats would win a tie.

Man, you're giving me a stiffy just thinking about it. President Shrub and Vice President Bore -- that truly would be lovely. That would insure Chuck's cum would go on for 4 fucking years! Yee haw!

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com

If the government doesn't like the people, why doesn't it dissolve them and elect a new people? --Brecht