[back off, Democratic avengers]

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Thu Nov 16 21:51:59 PST 2000

>I was certain she'd been a beauty pageant contestant. i guess i was just
>panting as badly as peter--*sigh* long dark hair..... missed the cruella
>deville resemblance. huh.
>

>kelley

In addition to the long dark hair, there's the moxie. The election's over on Saturday and if you don't like it tough cookies. All of which was delivered to the nation accompanied by that lovely subtle smile as if she enjoyed driving Democratic hacks into a tizzy, thereby setting herself up as a target of abuse rivaled only by Nader. You've come a long way baby. I see great things in store for Ms. Harris should she possess the required ambition.

Peter