The Language of Betrayal

Leo Casey leoecasey at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 13:29:32 PST 2000

Look out: Dr. Jekyl, JD [or is it LLD?], is out again, throwing shit. I suppose someone has to throw that shit back for Mr. Hyde to reappear, whining about the unfairness of being the target of a shit thrower. Is this a clinical case of paranoid-schizophrenia, or is it just plain self-righteous hypocrisy?

What is really embarrassing, from my point of view, is the inability to have a debate about differences of political strategy without impugning the motives and principles of the other side. What is really stupid is the inability to distinguish questions of political strategy and tactics from questions of political principle. Frederick Douglass wouldn't have the time of day for such pseudo-political exercises.