The Winner will be the Loser of the Election

Gregory Geboski ggeboski at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 19 08:16:18 PST 2000

<< ... many companies will find it impossible to raise the capital that leads to new job creation and continued economic growth. And since much of the economic growth in this nation over the past few years came from the big money spent by companies that had raised cash in the anything-goes bond market, the economy could slow quite sharply as the money spigots go dry...>>

Of course, there's potentially a way around this, an old-fashioned Keynesian pick-me-up through public spending. But since both parties are dedicated to the economic policies of Herbert Hoover... tell me again why it's good to have Al "Reinventing Government" Gore in the White House?

----Original Message Follows---- From: "Carl Remick" <carlremick at hotmail.com> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: The Winner will be the Loser of the Election Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 14:22:12 GMT