The Winner will be the Loser of the Election

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Sun Nov 19 08:18:20 PST 2000

Yep. I read this one last night.

The steel industry is on its way down the drain again. Last week, John Boy suggested to the CEO of a fairly large steel industry supplier and steel processor that he look into starting a chain of topless car washes. I don't think things are quite that bad, but, maybe I'm understating the problem of foreign steel imports and capital formation too.

Tom