Election Crisis and Electoral Reform

Kevin Quinn kquinn at cba.bgsu.edu
Mon Nov 20 10:09:55 PST 2000

At 03:49 PM 11/19/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Here's my proposal. The Greens will bury the hatchet after the Dems
>apologize for the thousands of Iraqi children that their leaders have
>killed in the past 8 years.

Please stop this nonsense: these children are dying because Hussein won't import the medicines they need. He can sell as much oil as he likes to import medicine and food--he simply refuses to do so, in great part so that he can call the US child murderers and be believed by people who aren't paying attention. There are lots of things to blame Clinton-Gore for; this isn't one of them.