Addiction, Advertising, & Easy Virtue (was Re: How far do we go?)

Patrick F. Durgin pdurgin at acsu.buffalo.edu
Thu Nov 23 15:40:57 PST 2000

Carrol,

You should have picked up a copy of the "tentative politics" issue of Kenning just under a year ago when it was offered for sale on this list. Better yet, it sounds like you should have contributed to it. It's archived at various University libraries if you're curious. Anyhow, your notion is being formulated by poets / artists across the country, examples of which you'll find there. Kenning v.2 no.3.

Patrick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2000 3:05 PM Subject: Re: Addiction, Advertising, & Easy Virtue (was Re: How far do we go?)

> Nancy Bauer/Dennis Perrin wrote:
>

> > Yes, Carrol, they do have every right to be as prudish and as humorless
and
> > as pedantic as they possibly can -- just as you enjoy your right
> > (beautifully on display here) to be cranky and predictably contrarian.
Ain't