Orlando Weekly Article On Line

Michael Hoover hoov at freenet.tlh.fl.us
Fri Nov 24 15:14:07 PST 2000

For those who can't get enough of food fight for control of political state between factions of ruling class, missed earlier post I sent with article cut and pasted to it, or simply wish to read piece again, my Orlando Weekly article on prez election in Florida has finally been posted to newspaper's website: http://orlandoweekly.com/news/story.asp?id=2693

While there, check out "A day at the circus" article about day that political protest came to sedate Seminole Community College... Michael Hoover (wondering why no one points out that "real" next prez of US is guy who has been in hospital for last few days)