Iraq Sanctions Regime Cracking.

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 24 19:31:56 PST 2000

I've only been reading the oil/natural gas news since the beginning of Sept when I dumped tech, but since then I've read numerous stories about the Middle East policy changes American oil companies are pushing. One headline was the Chevron CEO calling for an end to Iraqi sanctions. There've been articles about Saudis amd others are opening up their oil fields to international oil, and American companies proposals are running into slow-downs. Sounds like phone calls aren't being answered.

I've been thinking this FL drama may be trying to rectify a mistake in a rigged election. I thought Gore would have to win because a Repug couldn't destroy Social Security before the recession sets in. Had the market tanked a few weeks before the election, Gore could have ridden Bush's Social Security scheme to victory. It was about to tank on oil panic when Peres went to see Arafat. Now I'm wondering if Lieberman isn't just as necessary to the Big Cigars. American oil is going to miss out big time if US doesn't change it's tune towards Israel, so they need a Jewish person in the Administration to provide some cover. Silly? Maybe.

But conspiracy theories really do come true child. (tuck, tuck)