Taking the cure

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at tsoft.com
Sat Nov 25 09:14:07 PST 2000

re-read the thread, i already did. there are all kinds of ways to challenge the white race that are both politically constructive and good for one's development as an individual. virtually any struggle in this country--be it legal, electoral, union, militia, etc--can be given deeper practical and theoretical significance (and produce high quality chaotic potential) by understanding the general centrality of whiteism to the lives of all americans and figuring out, specifically, how it plays out in that struggle. realizing the depths of your humanity has, i think, shocking, transformative value.

if after re-reading the threads, you are not convinced that i've given any examples, i'll provide one or some, as time allows.

chris niles -------------

Okay. Like I said, consider me a dumb white guy and explain it.

See, what I am trying to point out, is if you mythologize what is concretely a human relation, then you end up removing it from the arena of concrete solutions. It becomes part of a cultural or quasi-religious phenomenon that is completely delimited. In a sense I don't have any problem with this form, but it doesn't go to the question of how to change it.

Chuck Grimes