Light Reading

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Sat Nov 25 19:30:12 PST 2000

This is a pretty silly comment, the sort of thing one gets from the person who's always wise after the fact. ("Now, what you should have said was...")

What Goodman actually did by sweeping over a range of topics was show how shallow and puerile Clinton's justifications are. He's not used to questions except from sycophants who exclaim about his "depth of political experience..."

--C. G. Estabrook