[Fwd: Re: on the American election - a query and a comment]

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Nov 27 17:04:12 PST 2000

Tom Lehman wrote:

>Here's a complimentary story by Eric Alterman that's worth taking a peek at,
>
>http://www.msnbc.com/news/494375.asp

So why didn't the Dems organize a "riot squad" to counter the Repubs? Are we against the freedom to assemble when it's right-wingers who are assembling?

I hear that the DLC types running the show on the ground in Florida are a bunch of incompetent wankers. Hire David Boies, but don't bother to organize/mobilize actual people. How typical.

Doug