Addiction, Advertising, & Easy Virtue (was Re: How far do we go?)

Matt Cramer cramer at unix01.voicenet.com
Tue Nov 28 06:14:54 PST 2000

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Doug Henwood wrote:

> Q: What did the Grateful Dead fan say when s/he ran out of pot?
> A: This band sucks!

I think that joke's older than me! :-)

Matt

-- Matt Cramer <cramer at voicenet.com> http://www.voicenet.com/~cramer/ I regard a "cult" as a religion small enough to be easily victimized by the authorities and a religion as a cult big enough to force the authorities to treat it with respect. And that is the only difference I can see.

-Robert Anton Wilson