The quantum theory of the election

m malak mmalako at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 08:18:11 PST 2000

>Both these are human systems in which the random nature of chance may have
>a disproportionate effect. Hence their exciting nature.
>
>The fact though that the Democratic and Republican parties have subjected
>themselves to such a close- fought risk-filled contest, should not be used
>as an excuse to glorify the two party system which keeps the overall
>dynamics of political life, firmly under the influence of capitalism.
>
>Chris Burford
>
>London

comment: an interesting question is why or whether the 2 party (plus a perterbation of 3rd parties) does seem stable and to legitimate what people accept (Hume's paradox, chomsky).

the same issues that cause 'chaos' also cause its 'colapse' into stable attractors. for 'radicals' the issue is can one can get out of the 'rut' we are in.

one can mention some other 'bimodal' type systems that are stable attractors----the 'split brain', bipedalism, two sexes, etc. those tend to be 'genetic'. languages on the other hand are babbleonia. 'political systems' or 'constitutions' seem to be a 'work in progress' (or un/work in regress).

just dipping in and it looks good. cheers

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com