renouncing whiteness

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Nov 28 11:14:26 PST 2000

At 02:00 PM 11/28/00 -0500, Matt wrote:
>On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Charles Brown wrote:
>Bear with me, please. How exactly will we (whites) be judged? I am not
>making jokes - I seriously want you (and Chris) to tell me what you would

Matt, you do not seem to understand the working of the inquisitorial logic.

Disagrement with the canonical description of reality is the heresy of denying the reality itself, and it is not up to us mortals to decide who is and who is not in agreement with that canonical description. Your lame excuses are but a further proof of your guilt. You need some reeducation here. For the starter, I suggest _The Joke_ by Milan Kundera and _In the Name of the Rose_ by Umberto Eco.

wojtek