lbo-talk-digest V1 #3675

Gar Lipow lipowg at sprintmail.com
Tue Nov 28 20:20:51 PST 2000

>> Of course my evidence is completely anecdotal and, as I say,
>> very marginal. I still have little idea how to approach the
>> huddled masses in the aisles of Wal-Mart.

Chris Niles typed:
>i do, but an electronic list that is at least occasionally monitered by the fbi which is still on the lookout for black radicals making common cause with serious 'white' folk is not the place to discuss such things...

Nonsense: any general tactic or strategy that cannot be discussed openly is doomed to failure. Not even Lenin tried to keep this kind of thing a secret. The fact that you plan to hand out leaflets at the Walmart on 5th + Pine may be kept a secret until the actual leafleting. The fact that leafleting Walmarts is one of your tactics can not. So please, speak up...

chris niles