kinky interspecies sex on the Ellipse

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Wed Nov 29 19:30:31 PST 2000

>> TIPPER GORE TO TOP THE NATIONAL CHRISTMAS TREE

This is a bit of a let down. Maybe some of you heard about the X-mas Tree concert tonight at Rockefeller Center in New York? A bunch of people are playing it, like Marc Anthony and the boy band 98 Degrees (Australian, right?). I friend sent me a clipping from the Nov. 8 issue of Rolling Stone magazine. It's a little side bar of what 98 Degrees's Justin Jeffre really likes. He lists sushi, bawa shirts, Colorado, and Noam Chomsky. "I like to read a lot of political science books. I had read one of his, and I was like, 'Wow, that dude is smart.' And now I'm a huge fan. He's able to break things down about how different things work, things like the government." Justin also likes "going out." "They call me the party animal of the group, because if I think something might be going on, I hate to be missin' it, you know? We work so much, a lot of the time, and I'm just like, 'Hey, I'm going out, I'll wear sunglasses tomorrow.'" Even the boy bands are cooler in Australia.