Katherine Harris: 'The Rumor'?

Rob Schaap rws at comedu.canberra.edu.au
Thu Nov 30 09:26:16 PST 2000

Hiya Michael,

>And the rumor is: that Jeb Bush had an affair with Katherine Harris.
>Probably too good to be true. But those media inwits say the Florida
>papers are scrambling . . .

The nightwatchmen aren't very ineterested in this just now - I'll see how I go with it tomorrow. And if ya read Carl's note on this soft landing of ours, and then look at today's NASDAQ - well, ya gotta wonder just how soft a landing that kinda angle of entry allows for, eh? Six per cent in a morning, as yet another pile of 'revenue' forecasts hit those mahogany desks ...

Off to dream of a Wall St lined with splattered curbs, Rob.