Why am I here?

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Nov 30 12:11:20 PST 2000

At 03:52 PM 11/30/00 +0000, Jennifer wrote:
>love them, but I think they are too restrained. and television to
>keep the population sated and effectively stagnant. I revert to my
>apprentice position, and try to learn. Jennifer Young

My unsolicited advise is do exactly the opposite. The bs that the academe dishes out has exact same soporific effect as the tube, if not worse. As far as the internet is concerned - it seems to be more of a stage for popularity contests by shock treatment than a serious debating forum.

Your best bet is not to let these two instituions undermine common sense with the "don't-believe-what-you-see-belive-what-the-scripture-says-you-should-see" crap.

wojtek