Nathan's Drug List

Nancy Bauer/Dennis Perrin bauerperrin at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 30 12:15:14 PST 2000

Hey Nathan: I'm still waiting for the list of elected Dems who you say are fighting against the Drug War, and who do not get a fair hearing from those lefties supposedly smitten with anti-War conservatives. I'm genuinely interested. You made much of my now-obviously mistaken belief that Scalia was the SC's "sturdiest defender of the Fourth Amendement"; and you wailed about my citing those on the right who express interest in stopping the War. So, who among the "roughly one-third to one-half" of elected Dems are bucking the party leadership and the DLC?

DP