Rwandan Genocide

Jim heartfield jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 2 15:20:10 PDT 2000

In message <3f.afd51fc.270a5686 at aol.com>, LeoCasey at aol.com writes
>The notion that
>"American imperialists" gave even the slightest thought to what happened in
>Rwanda, much less trained the RPF forces which finally put a stop to the
>genocide, ventures into the realm of some pretty creative historical fiction.

I'm sorry, are you really saying that the RPF were not trained and armed by the US? You really ought to think again. This is well established, and acknowledged by RPF leader, Paul Kagame. -- James Heartfield

Great Expectations: the creative industries in the New Economy is available from Design Agenda, 4.27 The Beaux Arts Building, 10-18 Manor Gardens, London, N7 6JT Price 7.50 GBP + 1GBP p&p