veracity of chomsky's writings

Mikalac Norman S NSSC MikalacNS at NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL
Tue Oct 3 08:17:07 PDT 2000

so glad someone out there has actually read chomsky's sources before vouching for their veracity. as i mentioned earlier, 4 of his books put me into these radical lists, but i was always suspicious of an author who writes in an inflammatory style as chomsky does (no doubt to hook innocents as i).

maybe now i'll read 4 more of his books, unless someone out there can out-peruse justin.

norm

-----Original Message----- From: JKSCHW at aol.com [mailto:JKSCHW at aol.com] Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 10:43 AM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Niiice kitty....

This is a calumny. I have personally checked hundreds, and I do means hundreds--probably over 500--Chomsky citations to original texts and documents, and have never found any error that was not an obvious typographical error, a misprint or something like that. One can always argue about meaning and context, but the person who says that Chomsky is a fabricator is ignorant or lying. --jks