Federal Reserve - private or government owned?

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 20:42:15 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/4/00 2:58:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dhenwood at panix.com writes:

<< It's the secrecy part that's a problem for me, and the narrowness of

your definition of elites. A relative handful of financiers and

industrialists own and control the U.S. capital stock. But we've got

a pretty good idea of who they are and how they think. And it's more

people than could fit into even a large conference room.

But not much larger than could fill the Rose Bowl, as G. William Domhoff liked to remind us--hope he stilll does. Is there a new edition of Who Rules America Now? --jks