Two rudimentary questions, one on Capital

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Mon Oct 9 08:24:09 PDT 2000

Pierre Simon de Laplace. 1814. A Philosophical Essays on Probabilities (NY: Dover, 1951): p. 4.

A sufficiently powerful "intellegence would embrace in the same formula the movements of the greatest bodies of the universe and those of the lightest atom; for it, nothing would be uncertain and the future, as the past, would be present to its eyes".

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu