Reinsert Leo is a Nutcase (was Re: snip name calling blatantly placed in subject: header (was: Nut Casey))

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Mon Oct 9 08:02:30 PDT 2000

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, kelley wrote:

> > And I foolishly thought that the
> >"anti-Communist/Stalinist" bit was about as low a form of "political"
> >discourse as one could go here.
>

> i don't know you particularly well leo, but i find jim and yoshie's
> behavior idiotic, though expected and the mark of, my observation only,
> someone who is a dogmatist or a prig.

Kelley,

This cold war relic started ascribing views to Jim that that he simply never uttered. When I first started reading Nutcase's claims of Heartfiled's denials of Rawandan massacare I thought "Eh, doesn't sound like Hfield, but I haven't been reading this thread that closely". Wrong. Doug asked him the other day if Shankarism was dead at the UFT. Short answer: obviously not. When you've got Yoshie and Jim on the same side, you've got to be a real nutcase. Leo is.

-j

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com