California High Court Trims Workers' Rights

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Fri Oct 6 19:05:12 PDT 2000

Maybe someone could tell us about the California Supreme Court. How many judges, their political affiliation etc.etc.

In Ohio the two most consistently pro-labor, pro-people supreme court judges are a Republican gentleman and a democrat green woman. The corporations are really out to get the lady this time; she has bi-partisan corporate enemies.

I've got a state appeals court judge in this area that I like; although being Irish in this area won't help him very much.

Btw, I remember Sam Radman from when I was a kid. Sam wouldn't let me out of his store unless I bought something. His sons are gentlemen clothiers. Sam was a pistol.

Tom