American Arab Anti Discrimination Committee

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Sat Oct 7 13:33:46 PDT 2000

I wonder what Dave Leland is going to do with all of those $98 dollar tickets he hustled now that Clinton has canceled his Ohio trip this coming week? Maybe Clinton figured the Aladdin Temple in Columbus was the wrong place for a foreign policy speech.

A first person account I got from Columbus, Ohio indicates there was some debate over whether or not to burn an Israeli flag.

Tom