Mbeki fingers CIA in AIDS conspiracy

Peter van Heusden pvh at egenetics.com
Tue Oct 10 06:34:16 PDT 2000

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Michael Pugliese wrote:

> For more on Mbeki, also see a long letter in the newest issue of the
> NYRB, October 19th, from someone who has known Mbeki from his days in the
> late 60's in SACP exile circles. Interesting details of internecine ANC
> killings in the training camps in '82 and the TRC.

Can you provide more information on this? Who was the author, and is the letter available online anywhere?

Peter -- Peter van Heusden <pvh at egenetics.com> NOTE: I do not speak for my employer, Electric Genetics "Criticism has torn up the imaginary flowers from the chain not so that man shall wear the unadorned, bleak chain but so that he will shake off the chain and pluck the living flower." - Karl Marx, 1844