Fwd: [fc.network] FC Sporadic for Tuesday, October 10, 2000

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Oct 10 08:01:20 PDT 2000

[a charming communication from Pud]

The FC Network - <http://www.fuckedcompany.com>

Hey,

Hope everyone had a good fuckin' whatever-the-fuck you had this weekend/monday.

I just ordered a George Foreman grill. Kozmo.com delivers raw steak. Don't expect to see me outside for at least a few weeks.

I'm guess I'm gonna be on Good Morning America this Wednesday morning sometime between 7:00 and 7:30 EST making the usual ass of myself.

FC's featured sites-o-the-day (really I just like the URLs): <http://www.overactivebladder.com> <http://www.diarrheasolutions.com>

rock on, pud

Today's Featured Fucks -- as usual, there more new ones on the site: <http://www.fuckedcompany.com>

Pud's biggest fans Rumor has it my buddies over at IdeaLab notified Eve.com staff that they have no more funding and that in 2 weeks they're gonna cut staff down to the bone. Apparently they're trying to buy out the existing options and trying to get everyone to say through the holiday season. Company: eve.com Points: 141

Sit and spin SpinRecords.com is done. But the best part is that the screwed employees are fucking with the site. So far I've seen the homepage say "Attention Musicians: SpinRecords.com has folded. They still have your CDs. The offices are located at 1935 Camino Vida Roble in Carlsbad. Go get your CDs ASAP," "DO NOT BUY ACIDNINE'S CD HERE. PLEASE PURCHASE AT LIVE SHOWS. IF YOU ORDER IT FROM HERE, YOU WILL NOT GET IT," and "Take a listen to the sweet clarity of Atticus. But do not buy their CD from this site!" Company: SpinRecords.com Points: 199 - new hall of fame inductee!

Free lunch FreeInternet filed for bankruptcy. Umm, yeah, can you describe that business model again? Company: FreeInternet.com Points: 197 - new hall of fame inductee!

Temporary closed Okay, WalMart is far from being a dot-com company. And they are far from being fucked (hence the sevirity of "1"). But it's interesting to note that they took their site down for a "few weeks" while redesigning their site. No pure-ecommerce company would *ever* do that. Inexperienced, or smart? Hmmmmmmm. fuck. (in case i was sounding too smart/journalistic there...) Company: Wal-Mart Points: 101

Copyright 2000, FC Network, Inc. My Backstreet Boys action figure is fighting with my new Alice Cooper action figure. Btw, Alice Cooper is playing at the Roselands in NYC this Haloween (which also happens to be the day after my birthday). See you there.

<http://www.fuckedcompany.com>