Mbeki fingers CIA in AIDS conspiracy

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Tue Oct 10 08:05:40 PDT 2000

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Michael Pugliese wrote:

> For more on Mbeki, also see a long letter in the newest
> issue of the NYRB, October 19th, from someone who has known
> Mbeki from his days in the late 60's in SACP exile circles.
> Interesting details of internecine ANC killings in the
> training camps in '82 and the TRC.

That letter is presumably in response to Helen Epstein's article a few issues back, which is definitley worth reading. I'm pretty sure the article is online, but NYRB's shitty method of presenting the articles online precludes forwarding. NYRB's site is nybooks.com.

I'm waiting for Mbeki to start talking about spaceships next, the looney.

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com