Bear market?

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Tue Oct 10 15:03:48 PDT 2000

>Can't remember the exact date, but I said - much to Jordan's

>amusement - that I thought the great bull market was on its last legs

>about a year ago.

It certainly feels that way to me. I even put some money on it a few

months ago. After the mini-crash, I had a bet that the NASDAQ wouldn't

crack 4500 by the end of the year. I was a bit worried about a month or

two ago when it reached 4200, but it looks like money in the bank now.

>As for what comes next, well, if I knew, I sure wouldn't give that info

away for >free!

It was worth a shot :)

How about your favorite indicator? Are you getting lots of calls from

reporters these days?

Doug,

Hasn't it been almost nine months since the pen-l discussion you and Jim Devine had on the inverted yield curve?

Ian