Modern John Brown: Herbert Aptheker

Michael Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Tue Oct 10 17:54:41 PDT 2000

I agree with Charles Brown. To sum up Herbert Aptheker's life in so meager a way is really disgraceful, and to cite the odious Radosh (another in a long line of persons who have achieved a modicum of wealth and fame by repudiating thier radical past, something that takes no courage at all)is worse still.

Michael Yates