Fwd:

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Oct 11 06:49:56 PDT 2000

X-From_: Labor4Nader at worldnet.att.net Wed Oct 11 01:29:18 2000 X-Sender: Labor4Nader at postoffice.worldnet.att.net Mime-Version: 1.0 To: Recipient List Suppressed: ; From: Labor for Nader <Labor4Nader at worldnet.att.net> Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 03:41:45 +0000

To: All Labor 4 Nader people From: Sean Sweeney

Let's get New York Labor in the picture at Friday's Madison Square Garden Super Rally for Ralph Nader!

Nader has drawn huge crowds in a number of cities in recent weeks...but we have 4 days to sell 18,000 tkts!

There seems to be some real interest in us pro-Nader trade union people all sitting together on Friday with Labor4Nader signs, tee shirts , etc.

Are you up for it? Let us know by e-mail or call 718 369 2998

Tickets are by general admission, so this is what I think might work:

Get to www.voters.net/Nader/NY.htm and purchase a ticket by credit card. If you don't want to charge it, call Masada at the Nader office on 212 353 3111 to ask how you can pick up a ticket ($20).

When you've paid for your tkt, e-mail me and I'll keep a count. I'll then see if we can arrange to go in together as a group and arrange for a rendez vous. Maybe we can do an emergency sign-making session: L-A-B-O-R-F-O-R-N-A-D-E-R

So let's put union people in the picture....spread the word to your union brothers and sisters!

Solidarity!

To: All Labor 4 Nader people From: Sean Sweeney

There seems to be some real interest in us pro-Nader trade union people all sitting together on Friday with Labor4Nader signs, tee shirts , etc

Tickets are by general admission, so this is what I think might work:

Get to www.voters.net/Nader/NY.htm and purchase a ticket by credit card. If you don't want to charge it, call Masada at the Nader office on 212 353 3111 to ask how you can pick up a ticket ($20).

When you've paid for your tkt, e-mail me and I'll keep a count. I'll then see if we can arrange to go in together as a group and arrange for a rendez vous. Maybe we can do an emergency sign-making session: L-A-B-O-R-F-O-R-N-A-D-E-R

So let's all SPREAD THE WORD --- THIS COULD BE MONUMENTAL!