"Exercise Found Effective Against Depression"

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 11 10:41:46 PDT 2000

Two more books for Carrol and y'all, to read while depressed. The Kristeva is tough sledding. I'm not as practiced in the arts of reading her as I'd like. The Cioran is all aphoristic.

"On the heights of despair, " by E. M. Cioran, from Univ. of Chicago Press. "Powers of Horror: An Essay on Abjection, " (European Perspectives: A Series in Social Thought and Cultural Criticism) from Columbia Univ. Press.

Michael Pugliese, over limit...as my Dad would say, "Cruisin for a bruisin..."