Genovese

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sat Oct 14 13:59:02 PDT 2000

On Sat, 14 Oct 2000 13:36:27 -0400 Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> writes: As if by serendipity, the newest issue (November 2) of the NY Review of Books has a piece by George Frederickson on American slavery which covers many of the issues in contention in this thread.

Jim Farmelant

________________________________________________________________ YOU'RE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR THE INTERNET! Juno now offers FREE Internet Access! Try it today - there's no risk! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.