debates was guilty / innocent was debates

Rob Schaap rws at comedu.canberra.edu.au
Sun Oct 15 09:23:27 PDT 2000

G'day Ken,

>The object of desire does not exist, it is imagined - fantasized.

Insofar as I guess we do not desire that which is at our disposal, and that our desire is therefore for the availability of something that is definitively not currently available, and that our desire is therefore for a way of things that is not the current way of things, I could agree with you, Ken. But I don't think you do mean that. So what do you mean?

Still marking ... Rob.