guns & purses (was Re: guns & crime)

martin schiller mschiller at mac.com
Thu Oct 19 08:49:09 PDT 2000

JKSCHW at aol.com said on 10/19/00 5:54 AM

>It's gotta be eight what?

My impression was that there was a limit on the number of posts that were permitted on LBO within one day.

>............................Look, guy, if every Court of Appeals--I didn't
>list
>them all, but thet all agree, and I just added the 5th Cir. cite in a
>no
>constitionally protected individual right to bear arms, there isn't any such
>right. The S.Ct may change its mind, but until then, that's the law. If you
>don't believe me, try it in court. --jks

I guess your salutation indicates that this is a guy thing.

The president of the united states claims that hunters and sportsmen are the protected class of gun owner. The judicial branch exhibits the convoluted logic typical of biblical scholars to rationalize this position. You expect anyone who can _read_ to accept these interpretations of the clearly phrased intent of the BOR as honest or valid?

I accept that your cites represent an extremely flawed interpretation of the BOR, which you call law and I dare not call treason.