Fwd: Presentation: NATO Target: Yugoslavia

Seth Ackerman SAckerman at FAIR.org
Thu Oct 19 12:30:33 PDT 2000

Michael,

A lot of reputable information has come out questioning the official version of what happened at Racak. Here are a few good sources:

A documentary by CBC Radio called "The Road to Racak." I participated in the panel discussion afterward, along with a former Canadian ambassador to Yugoslavia.

http://cbc.ca/news/indepth/racak/index.html

---

A Berliner Zeitung investigative article. The reporters got a hold of a leaked copy of the official forensic report.

A good translation of the article is on a lunatic pro-Milosevic website:

http://www.truthinmedia.org/Bulletins2000/tim2000-3-5.html

---

And for background on the US shenannigans around the OSCE observers, headed by William Walker, who promoted the massacre theory, read the Times of London article posted to Emperor's Clothes:

http://www.emperors-clothes.com/news/ciaaided.htm

Best,

Seth Ackerman