Fwd: Presentation: NATO Target: Yugoslavia

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 19 23:20:07 PDT 2000

Hmm, Seth and Yoshie and Doug thanks for the URL's and the eXile piece. William Walker, one mofo he is!

I'll more than admit to a few social imperialist tendencies...[don't tell Lou, he's about ready to haul me up before a Tribunal for Stalinophobic Pro-Imperialist Social Democrats](y'all lbo'ers, help to keep them in check ) some doubtless excited by anger over the line taken by Jared Israel and allied orgs like WWP/IAC. But these socdem vs. Leninist polemics have been around since, " The Proletarian Revolution and the Renegade Kautsky, " and they aren't likely to be resolved soon. Bah to false reconciliations anyway. Sharpen the weapons of criticism as that greybeard said.

Michael Pugliese