Obviously (what's the Left problem with GM food?)

Tony B. oldfart at networkidl.net
Sat Oct 21 04:57:13 PDT 2000

The comment may be irreverend but it certainly is funny, remember all humour has an element of cruelty in it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 3:39 PM Subject: Re: Obviously (what's the Left problem with GM food?)