Relations of Production & Distribution (was Re: "Heterosexual Marriage"!)

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat Oct 21 06:57:56 PDT 2000

Emmachissit at aol.com says
>Note, however, that the problem with starvation is not that we don't have
>enough but, rather, it's a problem of distribution.

The problem of distribution cannot be changed to end hunger & starvation unless we change the relations of production in such a way that _class society will disappear_. It is the relations of production that determine the range of distributional outcomes. Marxism 101. I assume you know this, but it's worth repeating.

Yoshie