Was W coked out during that last debate?

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Sat Oct 21 08:36:06 PDT 2000

Gordon Fitch wrote:

> Micheal:

This is something that overeducated liberals and progressives don't understand about the political process. They assume that voters will choose the guy who is more intelligent and in command of the facts. But I think these choices are made on a more basic level. Gore may have "won" the debates, but I think many people see how he treated the dumbshit Bush and come away with the impression that Gore is like the smart-ass kid in school who was always the first to raise his hand. Most people, for good reasons, don't like a condescending know-it-all.

And then there is Gore's dishonesty. How many times has he "re-invented" himself in the past month?

My money is still on Bush winning by a nose.

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe