"Heterosexual Marriage"!

Christopher Susi chris at susi.net
Sat Oct 21 17:50:10 PDT 2000

No, what I am implying is that if I posted this message to a mailing list of capitalists and advocated "Fuck the poor" the response would be "Right on!" Besides it was a joke (hence the "<SNIX>" next to the comment).

And why is it wrong? Just because we can grasp the concept of "sharing" why is it wrong if we don't? I have two units of water, another person has no water. They die. Because they are human makes it more "wrong" than if they were an animal, a plant, or a bacterium? At least if I keep the animal or plant alive I could kill it later for food or the plant gives of oxygen for me, and hence the circle of life continues.

There may be a benefit (if we were stranded on a desert isle) having another human for company and assistance that would make my chance of survival greater. However this isn't the case. The only benefit I get out of keeping another human alive is the alieviation of some form of 'guilt' in my mind brought on by the indoctrinated into me during my formative years by a liberal school system and religious institutions.